We have you covered!
We have expanded our house building range to include all you need to correctly install windows. With products from a wide variety of leading brands, including Soudal. Our products vary from window sealant and expanding foam to screws and nailers. Window installation, consider it done!
We supply the full range of Soudal products. Thin includes adhesives, window sealants and expanding foams. Everything you need for window installation.
The Soudal Silirub Color is a low modulus neutral cure silicone for general maintenance, this includes window sealant application. One of the main benefits of this product is that it can be produced in any RAL Classic colour. This product is also UV resistant and virtually odourless. There is a very good adhesion rate on most materials. This product conforms to ISO 11600 F&G 25 LM.
- Glazing, construction and industrial sealing applications.
- Perimeter window sealant.
- Perimeter door sealant.
- Sealing of roofline and drainage systems.
- Weather sealing of aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling and façade panels.
- Can be used with all types of glass, except self-cleaning types.
- Sealing of expansion joints.
- Roofing seals including lead, roofing slates, and fibre cement. Industrial applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel.
- HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints.
Soudal Fix All Range
It really does Fix All!
The Fix All range can be applied to all common surfaces for bonding and sealing.
Benefits of the Fix All range:
- Quick and easy
- Weather and waterproof
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used on uneven surfaces
Our very own brand of expanding foam. This product comes in gun grade and hand held options. There are excellent noise and insulation values. Each are temperature resistant of between -50ºC to +90ºC while there also being a very low curing pressure. Once cured, it can be painted or plastered. All you need in one expanding foam!
Expanding Foam Applications:
- Ideal for filling, sealing and insulating.
- Structural space between window and door frames.
- Gaps and cavities around exterior door frames.
- Small brickwork cavities, service pipe inputs.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, stone, plasterwork, wood, fibre cement, metals and plastics.
Very powerful GT/C45 gas nailer including accessories, for lightning fast fastening of metal studs, cleats, hook brackets, clog band, insulation and electrical applications on concrete, hollow-core slab and steel. Suitable for direct fixings without drilling nails up to 45mm.
• Direct attachment in concrete, solid (sand-lime) brick with sufficient compressive strength and steel without drilling
• For nails from 15mm-45mm
• Designed for fastening metal studs, steel profiles, cleats, wood, brackets, foil and the like
• Wide program of nails for many applications
• Thread geometry allowing application in all wood materials
• The optimised head geometry with underhead cutting ribs also affords an exact and splinter-free surface finish even with connections close to the edge
• The double cone head allows flush fixing of the screw
Adjustable Frame Screws
Use on plasterwork, skirting boards, windows and door frames.
• Easy assembly
• Bright zinc-plated steel
• Countersunk head
• Quick and easy installation
Steel construction. Expansion-free, imposing less stress on the substrate during installation. High load resistance from a small hole diameter. Easily removed for temporary works. Ideal for all types of window and door frames and stud partitioning. No additional plugs required.
All available from Etag