We have been certified for another year for the WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.
We are obliged to:
- Display the applicable Environmental Management Cost on the price notice relating to each item of EEE.
- Take back WEEE of similar type on a one-for-one, like for like basis, free of charge and promote instore.
- Ensure that all items of EEE or batteries distributed are placed on the market by a registered producer.
- Ensure that WEEE is stored correctly and transferred to contractors operating on behalf of WEEE Ireland.
- Keep records relating to quantities of WEEE taken back, stored and removed from premises.
This is all part of our aim to create a Greener Etag.