KORE Floor is a high performance floor insulation system for use below a concrete floor slab, below a cement based screed on a concrete slab with a hardcore base, above a suspended concrete floor and between the joists of a suspended timber floor. Made from rigid polystyrene boards cut from moulded blocks of expanded polystyrene, the closed cell nature of the boards ensures a consistent thermal and compressive performance throughout the lifetime of the building.
The Benefits Of Kore Floor
- Meets and exceeds building regulations
- Suitable for Passive House and low energy construction
- Easy to work with and install
- Exceptional compressive strength making KORE Floor Insulation suitable for use in both domestic and commercial applications
- Thermal mass benefits from concrete construction
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Available in a range of thicknesses
- KORE Floor Insulation is durable, rot-proof and water repellent. It will easily last the lifetime of the building
Up to ten percent of a home’s heat may be lost through an uninsulated, poorly insulated or draughty floor. This heat loss can easily be remedied with the use of KORE Floor Insulation in both new builds and retrofits (when practical). KORE Floor Insulation is available in two different grades of EPS – White or Silver. 75mm KORE Floor Silver provides an identical U-value as 100mm KORE Floor White, meaning less material may be used for the same end result. In addition, KORE Floor Insulation is available in a number of compressive strengths and is suitable for use under heavy loads.
Kore Floor is manufactured by KORE, who design, manufacture and and deliver practical insulation solutions, and are one of the leading manufacturers for EPS products. For more information, email our experienced sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org